Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm In!!!

Taking and passing exams, jumping through hoops, advising, phone calls, e-mails for the pass seven months come down to this-being enrolled at SJSU for the Secondary Education Teaching Credential Program! I just registered for my first four classes for the Fall 2009 semester.

The four classes I'm enrolled in are: Language and Literacy Development of L2 Learners; Social, Philosophical Multicultural Foundations of Secondary Education; Mainstreaming the Exceptional Pupil; and Secondary Science Education. Three of four are evening classes and one meets three times on Saturdays.

I've covered in goosebumps thinking about the first day of class in late August. I really can't wait to start a new unit in my life. I wish I can buy all the reading material right now so I can read it before school starts! (Plus I have the spare time to read here at my last month of work.)

Amid all the excitement there is one draw back, I'll be missing the last month and a half of TNT track. I'm really bumming about that but I have to do whatever it takes to fulfill my dream. Besides, my Wednesday evening are free and I can do my track workouts then. I'm so eager to get stated.

No comments: