Friday, June 19, 2009

Fundraising at CPK!

Hi all,

I'm having an all day fundraiser at California Pizza Kitchen Wednesday July 8th. Just print out this flyer, present it to your waiter and 20% of your bill will benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! Where else can you go out to eat a great meal with family and friends and help save lives at the same time?!

I'm training for the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco on October 18th through Team In Training and raising funds to find a cure for blood-related cancers.

Learn more about the LLS here. Team in Training is an endurance event training program that raises funds for the LLS to provide financial aid to patients and their families, provide educational information to newly diagnosed patients, and provides funds for cancer research at our local universities and research hospitals.

And one more thing, I'm celebrating my birthday too! If you'd like to celebrate my birthday with my family and friends come on by at 7 pm. I hope to see you there.

If you can't attend this event but would like to donate please click here.

Thank you,
Gabriela
Posted by Picasa

No comments: