Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Running and Baking

It's been an exhausting two weeks but I finally managed to get in a short run yesterday. Ran at the Campbell Track with my hubby. He didn't fare so well, he's sore, had shin splints, and his joint hurt from his bunion surgery from six months ago. Poor guy, he's got a long way to train for a half marathon.

Tonight I'll be over at my mother's home baking four different kinds of oatmeal cookies. Raisin, raisin-chocolate chip, chocolate chip, and cranberry. They're all for a bake sale. So far I've received only three orders of a dozen for $10 each. Not bad for now. I hope to sell more as soon as the training season starts in a couple of weeks. I know I'll have a handful of repeat customers from last season.

So off to mother's I go now.

No comments: