Saturday, April 11, 2009

Getting up There

I just got back from my run with Victoria. We ran eight miles today! We did a run-walk at a pace of 5:1. The run-walk is great for longer distances and helps prevent fatigue. I don't want to over do it. Plus, its great training when recovering from injuries. So, with that said we ran our eight miles in 1:24 and I don't remember how many seconds. Not too bad.

Of course we ran at our usual Campbell Park and it was busy as usual. Lots of running, walking and cycling groups crowding the trails. Families walking their dogs to the dog park and lots of strollers. And, of course, TNT running groups. Campbell Park is literally the most active park I've ever seen. It's busy at all times of day, early mornings, and evenings. It's a great park.

Overall it was a great morning! :-)

No comments: