Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back on Track

I just came back from a two miler from my local track and I ran it in 20 minutes! Not too shabby. I should have ran another mile but I went to the track a little too late and I didn't want to stay up later. At least I made it out there.

My husband joined me this time around and he managed to jog two and half laps! That a half lap more than the last week. I'm so happy for him. Next time he'll be able to do three laps.

Today I had another PT session and I was given a few more exercises to perform at home. Wall squats with a ball, front leg lifts, quickly stepping up and down a step alternating feet, and one where I lift my leg behind me and lean forward with my arms raised. They're fun to do and it shows me that my left leg is still weaker than my right. I need to do more sets on my left side. Ugh. I'm slowly getting stronger and making my way back.

My goal for Thursday is to run three miles!

No comments: