Monday, November 17, 2008

It's begun

Hi everyone!

Well, in case you haven't heard yet I am training for my second marathon with Team in Training. So this blog is where I'll post all my experiences, photos, and running log.

I loved my first experience with TNT that I became hooked! The coaches, the mentors, the captains, all the running we do and the best part of it is saving lives! Raising money that will go to cancer research, specifically blood related cancer. 75% of all donations go directly to research and patient financial aid! And your donation is 100% tax-deductible!

Like the title states, my training has begun. I've ran a total of 20 miles so far-it's only been two weeks! Tomorrow, that's Tuesday, I have my first track workout at Los Gatos High School. We'll be doing circuits! A circuit workout consists of running a lap followed by a strength or core strength exercise. We'll do that for 2 to 4 miles. I can't wait!

No comments: