Friday, November 13, 2009

Way too busy to blog

Hello followers, that is if I have any, I've been swamped with school work and haven't been able to blog. Since my last entry I ran in the Nike Women's Marathon with a time of 4:53. Not great but I finished it. As usual I ran with my camera and took several shots, but due to too much knee pain I didn't take many. I also came down with a fever after the run that prevented me from celebrating at the victory party.

Now I am completely consumed with papers to write, readings, and projects. I'll be completely done with all of this right before Thanksgiving and will update you on everything complete with photos.

The only other big thing to happen to me was receiving my Christmas gift early, a Nikon D90 digital SLR camera! It arrived today complete with a Nikon D90 for Dummies. What a great gift to receive at such a bad time, in the midst of all my project and paper deadlines. Doh.

1 comment:

Air Jordan Retro 4 shoes said...

Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed your most recent post. I think you should post more often, you obviously have natural ability for blogging!